Gerard J. Powers is a highly accomplished personal injury and workers’ compensation attorney in Quincy, MA. He is also a partner at Powers & Caccavale.
Gerry has been working exclusively in the workers’ compensation/personal injury areas since graduating from law school in 1983. He worked on the insurance company side of the business for 12 years and has been helping injured workers and victims for the last 18 years. He finds that helping the injured is much more satisfying and rewarding.
Gerry’s many years of experience in the insurance industry give him and his clients a tremendous advantage in resolving disputes and settling cases.
Gerry grew up in the Dorchester section of Boston and resides on the south shore with his family.
- Suffolk University Law School: J.D., cum laude, 1983
- Tufts University: B.A., (History/Political Science) cum laude, 1978
- Massachusetts, 1983
- U.S. District Court of Massachusetts, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 2003
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Association for Justice, Member, 1995-present
- Massachusetts Association of Trial Attorneys, 2000-present
- Massachusetts Bar Association, 1995-present
Don't wait to get help. Contact us online today for a free and confidential consultation.