Samuel J. Caccavale is a skilled Quincy workers’ compensation and personal injury lawyer, as well as a partner at Powers & Caccavale. Sam became a partner at the firm after working as an associate attorney for four years, handling all types of workers’ compensation and personal injury claims.
Sam attended Suffolk University Law School, which is where his passion for representing individuals began when he successfully represented clients as a member of the school’s Housing Clinic. After graduating from law school in 2010, he passed both the Massachusetts and New Hampshire bar exams.
A native of Massachusetts, Sam graduated from the College of the Holy Cross in 2004 with a bachelor’s degree in history and a minor in French. Before attending law school, Sam also earned his master’s degree in history from Boston College in 2006 and worked at a law firm in Newton, MA, where he assisted the firm’s real estate law practice.
- Suffolk University Law School: J.D., 2010
- Boston College Graduate School of Arts & Sciences: M.A. (History), 2006
- College of the Holy Cross: B.A. (History/French), 2004
- Massachusetts, 2010
- New Hampshire, 2010
- U.S. District Court of Massachusetts, 2013
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association, 2010-present
- New Hampshire Bar Association, 2010-present
- Business Networking International, 2013-present